[Gmecm] Re P5 ROM Memcal, reburn hardware ?

MD mdill12
Wed May 17 15:56:14 UTC 2006

Hi there,

 What hardware/commectors are people using to reburn
the
ROM's that sit in the carrier ?
 I thought the ROM just sat in the connector, but it
looks like that they soldered it in, so I assume
people are just erasing the ROM with the board
connetor still attached, and have made adapters to
thier EPROM burner
to burn them while still in the carrier, is that right
or
is there a better way ?
  Does anyone have a source for the connector and
carrier  ? or is this a pure salvage operation from
the junk yards ?

Thanks Mike D.