[Gmecm] Any USB developers out there?

Paul Smith psmith
Fri Nov 10 00:47:42 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

I had sent the foll to your email address thinking I would avoid polluting
the list but maybe it did not make it to you anyways here's a copy

Hi Steve,

I took a look at this last night, at first glance the USB traces seem OK,
did you check the code to make sure the internal pullups for D+ are
enabled?
FSEN & UPUEN =1

Also that the USB clock is running at 48Mhz?

Thanks
Paul

www.obdpros.com
Professional grade scantools