[Gmecm] re dual4cyldis modulefor v8 use

Peter Jenkins info
Mon Oct 2 23:02:32 UTC 2006

have been trying with 1227808 using 2 6cyl dis coils for v12
the only option was as previously mentioned ,run two ecu's
reason is  you double the rpm which you can work around but limits max rpm to half previous ie 3000rpm
what I had in mind is a type of  x2 flip flop circuit on the est output double out put pulses and send them along alternating outputs but still run the second sensor to time the second dis pack in start up/limp mode
Have got a set up on a test bench that works in limp mode fine but can't get the x2 flip flop circuit to work as that is not my line of expertise
> Peter Jenkins
> 10336 Murray River Rd
Pine Mountain Vic. 3709