[Gmecm] re dual4cyldis modulefor v8 use

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Oct 2 23:37:09 UTC 2006

Dual ECUs has been standard in Ferraris since the beginning of time.
OK,  maybe not the beginning of time,  but at least since they started
using ECUs :-)

Before that they used dual distributors each with dual points.  Nothing
wrong with dual.

I thought your dual '730 setup was kind of slick :-)

Bill