[Gmecm] Injectors Not Firing...

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun Oct 22 16:15:19 UTC 2006

When working with stuck injectors, I've had great success with a small
rig I whipped up... I just attached an injector connector to a push
button switch to which I then hooked a pair of leads with clips large
enough to clip to battery terminals. This hits the injector with
continuous 12V, instead of millisecond pulses like the ECM does. I've
never had an injector stay stuck after trying this.

Will