[Gmecm] Injectors Not Firing...

Clair Davis clair.davis
Sun Oct 22 19:01:29 UTC 2006

Taking this opportunity to update...

I've had a couple minutes in the last couple of weeks to tinker with the
toy, and here's what I found.  Going by my 90 Camaro FSM, a jumper across A
& B on the ALDL brings code 12, which is apparently a good thing.  FSM says
that there may be a problem with the VATS, which agrees well with the advice
here.  Unfortunately, I have no way (at present) to check VATS status or the
contents of the chip.

So, I'm pretty tickled that the ECM APPEARS to be functioning as intended,
AND that I managed to get the SES light on the dash to work.  I still
haven't emailed the guy who set up the chip for me, will try to do that in
the next few minutes while I'm thinking about it.

Clair