[Gmecm] re dual4cyldis modulefor v8 use

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun Oct 22 16:18:54 UTC 2006

WAY WAY WAY too complicated, IMO.

I think the most ellegant way to do it would be with two sensors and two
modules. BOTH reference lines go to the reference input on the ECM via
diodes. The ECM gets reference signals from both modules, but the
modules don't see each other.

The ECM's EST output goes to both modules through a simple gizmo that
would just route the current EST pulse to the module that delivered the
previous reference pulse. It would obviously have to "see" the reference
pulses from both modules, but wouldn't have to modify them in any way.

Will