[Gmecm] Re: Digest v. Forum

Gary Evans gary
Thu Sep 7 23:49:57 UTC 2006

Yes, agreed this is a great offer.

I vote for just one category.

I don't think there is a great need to subdivide the forum into
multiple of categories. We are all talking about the same thing here;
it's easier to follow what's going on if all of the discussion is
happening in one place.

Perhaps the need for categories will become evident later, but for
now I think one monolithic forum would be fantastic.

  -Gary