[Gmecm] Re: Digest v. Forum

Tyler Townsley ttownsley
Fri Sep 8 03:48:29 UTC 2006

The forum software used by the Megasquirt forum allows you to subscribe
to the general topics and get all posts as emails just like you get them
as a listservice. This satisfied all parties. Its " Powered by phpBB ?
2001, 2005 phpBB Group" and  having that option made the difference.
When you log on the first time you go in and edit your profile to sign
up for the catagories you want coming as email.

Tyler