[Gmecm] Tweaking Asynchronous BTW

Beau Blankenship ne14roxcj
Fri Sep 8 18:01:24 UTC 2006

After looking at my old TBI files, I found that I never touched those Async
BPW tables. I'm not sure, but I don't recall those tables being used much.
The system doesn't run the injectors out of sync in many conditions
(cranking? Maybe...) Somebody please correct me if that is untrue.

You never mentioned tuning your PE or AE tables. AE or Accel Enrich is like
the pump shot on a carb. Different engines (cam, intake, exhaust, heads,
etc...) all require different AE settings. Try taking a little out of your
delta MAP Accel pump and/or delta TPS accel pump tables. Just don't get
carried away. Small steps...

Beau

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of matthew10_5 at netzero.net
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:04 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Tweaking Asynchronous BTW

I have been unable to remedy the stumble problem with my 305 using
the 7747. I have readjusted the timing tables, the VE tables.
Although the motor runs great it still stumbles on takeoff in open or
closed loop. The system goes rich under partial throttle between 800
and 1100 RPM without going into WOT inrichment. My question is about
the asynchronous BTW handles in three tables. One table is for Maximum
and one is for Minimum and still one is for RPM.
One blog that I ran across tells off fixing the stumble problem that I
have by setting one of these table values to "0". Can someone shed some
light on the asynchronous BTW modes? What is it, and does it overide
the VE table, or work with them, or none of the above? Which setting
would potentially remedy my problem. Any Thoughts?   Matt