[Gmecm] Tweaking Asynchronous BTW

davesnothereman at netscape.net davesnothereman
Sun Sep 10 12:06:37 UTC 2006

 -----Original Message-----
 From: matthew10_5 at netzero.net
 To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
 Sent: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 1:04 PM
 Subject: [Gmecm] Tweaking Asynchronous BTW

 My question is about
the asynchronous BTW handles in three tables. One table is for Maximum
and one is for Minimum and still one is for RPM.

I didn't catch this part of the question originally.  "handles" = constants?  Singular values

as opposed to a table of values?

There's two possibilities which I can think of.  One is that these values work with an

"asynchronous pulse accumulator" which can be read about in the turbo P4 document.  The

second is that these constants determine when synchronous fueling is abandoned for

Asynch fueling due to physical limitations imposed by the injectors.

Have you seen a change by adjusting these values?  If they affect the asynch accumulator, you may not.  If

they change fueling mode then you'll hear the injector pulsing change as you set min and max value as

well as rpm to fairly large numbers.

Zaphod