[Gmecm] IAC / AIS Setup - $8D/7730 )

Tomas Sokorai tsokorai
Thu Apr 5 20:15:51 UTC 2007

On 4/5/07, Gary Evans <gary at garyandliz.com> wrote:
> I agree with Duncan - I had a similar expereince with my setup (dual
> 3.1 ecms on jag V12). The car would sometimes stall during decel
> because IAC counts could drop too low while the car was moving.

I had that problem in a BMW I6 with '7727 + $8D setup. It's because
you don't have proper VSS input.
I ended doing the IAC setup, so the idle was almost my desired idle
too because a VSS was too difficult to install.

The only problem I couldn't solve, is the sky-high idle when you stall
the engine and then try to restart right away.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.