[Gmecm] part search

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Sun Aug 12 00:00:55 UTC 2007

I'm trying to locate the one last part for my TBI conversion. It has me stalemated!
I'm trying to locate the sender assembly for the intank pump/sender unit for an 85 El Camino from the fuel injected V6 setup. All of the aftermarket sources we've been able to locate are unable to source a new unit. We prefer a new one as the tank is new and we'd prefer to not have to do that part again. Once dropping the tank is enough.
I know this is not normal for this list, but at this point I'm at wit's end trying to find one.
Any help would be very greatly appreciated.