[Gmecm] part search

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sun Aug 12 01:11:39 UTC 2007

I think it was a fuel injected 4.3L v8, not v6.  I got mine from a Monte
Carlo.  I was able to get a new sender from the dealer, but they must
have been in short supply because they wanted proof (ie VIN) that I
actually owned the vehicle!  Anyway if you can get a used one in decent
shape you can put a new pump on it and it should be fine I would think.

--steve