[Gmecm] part search

J M galaxiecustom500
Sun Aug 12 04:32:01 UTC 2007

This is the closest I found in a quick search:
http://www.tanks-to-pans.com/site/823208/product/FG10F

It's listed for '86-89 caprice 4.3 v6 vin z.  Would
imagine the fuel lines inside the tank might need
re-angled to be located in the correct position for an
el camino tank.

It's been a couple years since I looked it up but you
used to be able to get sending units for 80's gm
vehicles from Advance Auto, Autozone etc..

If you haven't tried yet stop in at a local parts
store and see if they have a fuel tank/sending unit
catalog, then have them call the manufacturer.  Could
just be they don't list it anymore but can still get
one special ordered.

Good luck.