[Gmecm] $58 simplification

Rob Handley Robin
Sun Aug 12 20:17:56 UTC 2007

I've spent the whole weekend trying to define a calibration that cuts down
on the number of adjustments that code $58 makes in preparation for setting
up base VE tables _from_scratch_.

I've been adopting a 'belt and braces' approach where I set one or more
thresholds to turn off a factor (e.g. EGR/DFCO) and all the values that the
factor would apply if it was on - so that they would have no effect.

There's a couple that I'm not clear on:

- how to set the F28 and F75 arrays to make EGR have no effect
- how to set KDFCOG to make DFCO have no effect

Can anybody help?

Robin