[Gmecm] $58 simplification

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Aug 13 15:28:24 UTC 2007

Hi Robin,

To disable EGR I zeroed the F72 table,  Desired % vs vac & rpm.  I
vaguely remember one entry somewhere that could be zeroed to disable egr
but it's been a while since I messed with it.

With no egr the only entry in F28 that is used is the 0 entry.  That is
basically your injector constant.

To disable DFCO I set KDFCOPT, throttle threshold for decel fuel
cutoff,  to 0.

hth,

Bill