[Gmecm] DFCO and EGR elimination

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu Aug 16 01:20:07 UTC 2007

What a great idea!  Let us know once in a while how your progress is,
when you have releases, etc.

--steve

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.