[Gmecm] $58 F29/F29E VE lookup weirdness

Rob Handley Robin
Wed Aug 22 08:03:16 UTC 2007

I've been looking at VE for the last few days and, after putting test values
in F29, F29E, and F30 I spotted the VE regularly (every ~6 secs) reverting
to the F30 only value. Looking back at one of last year's logs this was
happening then too. It also happens with the ignition on and the engine not
running !

Has anybody seen this or have any suggestions why the table look up (as used
for F29 and F29E) should be returning zero every now and then? I find the
table look up code hard to follow.

Robin