[Gmecm] $58 F29/F29E VE lookup weirdness

Dig turbodig
Thu Aug 23 20:47:34 UTC 2007

The problem there becomes the size of the table. There's a bug in the 3d table lookup that fouls up lookups over a certain size.

Our F29x is 16x32.

Dig

-----

BTW: If I've got it right, conversion of the code to a version of _F29_ that
goes up to 6400 is just a case of NOPing out some lines and using a hex
editor to set up the extended part of _F29_. If it ever stops raining, I
hope to test this out...

Thanks,

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dig" <turbodig at yahoo.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: 23 August 2007 17:22
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] $58 F29/F29E VE lookup weirdness

Sort of a well-known bug... The ALDL stream is reporting erroneous data.

It doesn't seem to be real; there is no corresponding fuel hit that I've
ever observed.

I haven't as yet found the cause, but I suspect it has to do with the timing
of the routine involved in sending data and the fuel routine.
It's on our "to do" list for code59.