[Gmecm] Adjusting 7730/$8D for larger cam

JohnsHome JohnsHome
Sat Feb 3 06:06:57 UTC 2007

Yes, I would start there and see if it responds.
My final values that I run now are actually 0.050 lower.
I found going farther made matters worse so go in small steps after 0.035
less.
You still have the stock settings of AUJP.
The numbers at the end are my current values.
Cleaned up the idle (mostly) and got rid of the smelly exhaust.
> 0.60V at 496 (Idle O2 Rich/Lean Threshold Fast)        Mine 0.539 ($7C)
> 0.60V at 497 (Idle O2 Rich/Lean Slow Zero Error Upper) Mine 0.539 ($7C)
> 0.56V at 498 (Idle O2 Rich/Lean Slow Zero Error Lower) Mine 0.513 ($74)
I still highly recommend getting the 3 wire o2. You could drop out of CL
when idling very easily.

My closed throttle SA is at 28*, my motor like the advance there. Gets real
rough when lower.
Check that you have "blended" a bit of that coming off idle with the values
in your main table.
Could get some stumbles there if the change is too drastic.
Wish this snow would go away!!!
John