[Gmecm] Adjusting 7730/$8D for larger cam

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Sat Feb 3 14:38:25 UTC 2007

Hi Clair,

Congrats on getting it running.  I save into a new file every time I
save,  keeping a copy of every one I burn,  as well as a text file
describing each and every single change in each version.  I'm up to
mybbzb69.bin at the moment,  will probably go through a bunch more with
the new engine.  Disk space is cheap.

Bill
928s 5 sp. Vortech/749