[Gmecm] Adjusting 7730/$8D for larger cam

Mike Frels mfrels
Mon Feb 5 18:01:57 UTC 2007

When I added a heated O2 sensor I closed the heater circuit via a relay that was switched in conjunction with the PORT circuit of the A.I.R. system. That way the O2 sensor was only powered when the ECM allowing air into the exhaust manifolds for a while after startup.