[Gmecm] Chevy 350 Carburated to TBI / TPI?

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Sun Jan 7 23:19:21 UTC 2007

Is this possible?  I have a 79' Chevy C20 sitting in my back yard with a
carburetor that sucks.  About 300 bucks for a new one... so I was
wondering can I take the head off of a newer model truck with a 350 and
TBI (or off a car with TPI) from the Junkyard and if it will bolt on
directly without any problems?

*I realize I also need the wiring harness and computer (I've done a few
FI swaps on vehicles already, but this one seems to be the easiest
looking like everything will bolt right on...)