[Gmecm] Re: TBI injector schema vs. port injector schema

Tomas Sokorai tsokorai
Fri Jan 5 11:19:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:48:08 -0800 (PST), Chris Reynolds <red83brick at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Because you are going to alot of trouble to re-invent the wheel so to
> speak.
>
>   The TBI injectors are driven with Peak and Hold drivers, the 7730 lacks
> this style of driver.   The 165 MAF TPI ECM was however used with TBI in
> the 4 banger S10s.

'730 & '727  *can* drive just one injector in P&H mode. Take a look at the 2.0 TBI app.
So if its a small TBI with one injector, I can't see why a 730/727 can't be used there with no extra HW or hassles.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.