[Gmecm] Re: TBI injector schema vs. port injector schema

William Lucke william.lucke
Thu Jan 11 17:03:36 UTC 2007

I know that the 730 can't drive more than one and that it would need
external drivers to run multiple LoZ injectors. I was just wonndering if
there was anything associated with the way the ECM calculates pulse
width and fires the injectors that wouldn't work with TBI injectors.

Common sense tells me that as long as the PCM is programmed with the
correct injector flow rate and the VE tables are dialed in that there
shouldn't be a problem.
The one person who's told me otherwise seems content to be demagogic and
not bother to explain himself so I have to assume that he's wrong and my
common sense evaluation is correct.

Will