[Gmecm] OBD2 trace?

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Fri Jan 12 16:13:43 UTC 2007

Steve,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to your request.  Here is some traffic
(I got this from Loyde at fastfieros):

Tool request for data block 1 (first 4 digits of VIN):
6C 10 F1 3C 01
PCM response:
6C F1 10 7C 01 00 31 47 34 48 50

Tool request for data block 2 (next 4 digits of VIN):
6C 10 F1 3C 02
PCM response:
6C F1 10 7C 02 35 34 4B 30 59 34

Tool request for data block 3 (last 4 digits of VIN):
6C 10 F1 3C 03
PCM response:
6C F1 10 7C 03 31 37 39 31 38 30

Tool request for data block $A (Operational Software Part Number)
6C 10 F1 3C 0A
PCM response:
6C F1 10 7C 0A 00 8F 39 2E

Tool request for data block 8 (End Model P/N)
6C 10 F1 3C 08
PCM response:
6C F1 10 7C 08 00 8F 39 40

I've got some more things if you're interested.

Darren