[Gmecm] Virtual Com Port VPW Board

Craig Moates craig.moates
Wed Jan 24 06:37:11 UTC 2007

Folks,

I've updated the VirtualCom_VPW project to include a photo of the most
recent, first-run, partial assembly that I have in hand. Still waiting on
some parts, and need to move the 4-pin connector slightly to avoid
interference with enclosure snaps. Fitment looks good, and I haven't found
any glaring mistakes yet.

http://www.diy-efi.org/twiki/bin/view.pl/Gmecm/VirtualComVPW

I've got some 'simple' firmware that I can flash onto it in ASM, at least to
shake things out, but I'll probably wait and get some C code together for
it. Then on to testing the PC-side communications and then maybe doing some
status checks on the 68HC58. And then onward from there.

Best regards,
Craig Moates