[Gmecm] Virtual Com Port VPW Board

Craig Moates craig.moates
Sat Jan 13 05:05:22 UTC 2007

Folks,

I've got a couple (4) of those first-run VirtualComVPW boards coming next
week if anyone is interested in playing around. No firmware yet or even
initial troubleshooting shakedown, but it's pretty straightforward and so
should work barring any unforeseen torpedoes of ignorance.

If anyone wants to get involved in the firmware / software side, feel free
to join in the fray. I'll be making at least one iteration of this design
for use with some legacy software apps, but the bulk of it will be public
domain.

If you're set up with an Atmel ISP and want to play with C++/ASM code
combos, along with J1850/1979/68HC58 code, then this would be an ideal toy
for you to grind away a couple of days digging into.

http://www.diy-efi.org/twiki/bin/view.pl/Gmecm/VirtualComVPW

Best regards,
Craig Moates