[Gmecm] Anybody got a $4D VIN"Z" BIN available?

DOZIERHC at aol.com DOZIERHC
Sun Jun 24 18:56:53 UTC 2007

Jay...

not the only one confused.
I got the PN for the ECM off DynamicEFI (RBob's site) webpage.
He lists one ECM that has compatibility by pin for the 88-90 Camaro with a
4.3L V, which I traced through GMECM files to a "Z" code 4.3L TBI that has a
$4D  strategy.
So something is lost in translation.  Maybe there isn't a 1228063 with  a
4.3L TBI in passenger cars (could care less if its a Camaro/Firebird).

Friend has a 230CID 6 cylinder, and I figure a 4.3L TBI is a good code
calibration to start with IF it runs a MAT sensor (the $42 SW 1227747 doesn't  have
one)

Want to actually use a 1228746 ECM in application, but I realize that the  SW
in ROM is different between $4D and $61 (the 8746 code).  I think the
1228063 doesn't make use of knock ESC.

So I guess what I am looking for is a 4.3L V6 TBI cal that can be compared
to a 5.0L TBI cal from a 1228746 as a starting point.  One that uses a MAT
sensor.

Any suggestions out there?