[Gmecm] entertainment and comfort bus?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu May 3 19:58:56 UTC 2007

Well that would be easier...  But not nearly as cool.  I'm not sure just
connecting something to the audio in would work, there may need to be
some handshake between the components before the audio is used.
Currently, with nothing connected, pushing the AUX button has no effect.
Simple enough to try, though.  There's no tape player so I can't use
that adapter.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.