[Gmecm] Undignified death of a project :P

Tomas Sokorai tsokorai
Wed Sep 5 15:30:00 UTC 2007

On 9/4/07, Andrew Gibson <andrewsharyn at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   No oil in the crankcase. Then another little bit of information came up. It was boiling antifreeze out when it died - overheating.

:( I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it is like, as my project
truck (1975 F100, 302, w/1227747 + 350 TBI GM ECM) was stolen about a
month ago...

- Morality of the story for you: Don't trust loved projects to anyone
but you or another real gearhead.
- Morality of the story for me: Don't get the ECM calibration
driveability so good that anyone can start it and drive away like a
modern car.

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.