[Gmecm] 16212488 ALDL MODE2/MODE3 bin dumping?

Terminal Crazy Terminal_Crazy
Sat Sep 15 12:17:51 UTC 2007

On 15 Sep, Stefan Engh <stefan at engh.com> wrote:
I'm not sure I can help directly, but as a programmer these statemnents
sound odd....

> I can only get it to dump addresses $4000-$FFFF. Trying to dump anything
> above $4000 only returns the value of last byte ($FFFF).
I presume you mean you can only dump out $0000 to $3fff (16k )

> Could someone please shed some light on why it works that way?
Not really unless you can only address the 16k  like Rob said.
Most stuff that I've seen usually maps higher address over the same range
unless it addressable or just not available.

> What type of information is stored in the $0000-$3FFF address range?
No Idea.

Where did you get your ALDL info from? Was it the lists in the archives
off the 'net, I can't remember where I got them from without looking at
my notes.

--
Terminal_Crazy

Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6          terminal_crazy at sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk