[Gmecm] 7747 stumbling acceleration when cold

Charles McDowell charles
Mon Nov 29 20:08:52 UTC 2010

I'll double check my logs, but I think my temp is good.  Bear in mind that
it's not like this thing ran well once and stopped.  It never worked well
since I installed it.  I have an Edelbrock performer quadrajet carb manifold
with an adapter for the TBI.  Thanks.