[Gmecm] 1227730 - to - 1227727 conversion?

Command Performance Engineering c.p.e
Thu Aug 18 02:15:12 UTC 2011

David,

I am attaching a file I got several years ago and have made many corrections
and updates over the years.  It is quite helpful for pin-by-pin comparisons
between the two ECM's.

You could start with the 1989 Turbo Grand Prix 3.1 (V) $6D calibration
"ASAN" or its derivative (P/N 16138784), which was configured with the
1227727 ECM for that application.  In 1990 Pontiac released the "AUFR"
calibration (P/N 16150422) for that year model of the same vehicle.  This
would be an even better choice since GM had a year to sort out tuning issues
and the AUFR cal would be therefore newer.  I have a copy of the Bin file if
you need it.  Just let me know.

Hope this helps.

David J.
Command Performance Engineering