[Gmecm] 181 merc 730 mixture trim adjusting tool

Brian Koontz brian
Thu Aug 18 22:31:21 UTC 2011

The LC1 is junk.  Ran with one on the dyno for 6 years until a friend
recommended the PLX unit.  Turns out to be much more stable and
accurate, no calibration required.  (I have no vested interest in PLX.
I just think it's a superior WB device.)

  --Brian