[Gmecm] Caprice Prom/ECM help

Jay Vessels jay
Mon Aug 29 02:36:19 UTC 2011

Hi there!

Sounds like it was running in limp-home mode.  Calpack should be a
separate part from the PROM, so if that's there it would sort-of run.

What engine/transmission?  Federal or California emissions?  What ECM is
it using (1228747?)

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
2006 Pontiac Solstice