[Gmecm] ALDL for Android?

Ant ant
Wed Mar 9 01:30:47 UTC 2011

Do you know of one that supports 8192 baud? Are non standard rates part
of the blutooth standard? Wifi negates issues with the non-standard baud
rate and non-purpose specific hardware.

I'd be keen for an atmel based device, which could easily do the 8192
baud part but I still want my wireless which then becomes the harder
side of the problem.

Ant