[Gmecm] ALDL for Android?

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Wed Mar 9 09:14:32 UTC 2011

Just bit bang the 8192 baud and then hook the hardware serial port to
a blue tooth adaptor running at a standard rate.

I think bluetooth pretty much ignores the baud rate altogether anyway.
It just moved bits when they are present or fit into some buffer.
Think Unix pseudo terminals. The serial port on the bluetooth chip may
have to be configured for the baud you want though.  There maybe some
non-standard baud rates available depending on the chip you use.

In fact the blue smurf available at sparkfun.com can be configured for
non-standard baud rates above 1200baud.
datasheet here -->http://www.rovingnetworks.com/documents/RN-41.pdf
sparkfun project board here --> http://www.sparkfun.com/products/158

Hope that gets you started. This project board is expensive but there
should be others out there.
-Avery