[Gmecm] burn the eprom 2732 with usdu bin

Justin Stark justin
Sat Nov 12 14:36:00 UTC 2011

It just can't be seated right.  Happens to me.  Normally spray board cleaner on it.

Justin
0412 293 606
Www.sideshowsperformancewiring.com.au<http://Www.sideshowsperformancewiring.com.au>

On 13/11/2011, at 1:28 AM, "Thomas Martin" <n0dih1 at gmail.com<mailto:n0dih1 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Read it out after the verify, is most of the chip read good but only that address or only a few bad?  Possibly the chip is getting old and stubborn.  Maybe try writing (without erasing) several times and then verify and see if it gets better.

Tom