[Gmecm] Help me get my LT1 a new sticker

Gary Evans gary
Wed Sep 14 19:00:24 UTC 2011

95MY emissions standards cannot be met without a cat. Simple as that. Even assuming that the IM20 test allows some extra margin to account for wear and variation between test equipment, the standards your are trying to meet are well past the level where you it is possible pass without a catalytic converter.

Why not put a cat on there and leave it? The difference in RWHP with a good quality cat is a HP or two at most.

-Gary