[Gmecm] I need some PCM experts

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Sun Jul 22 00:44:57 UTC 2012

can some one send me pages of past Street Rodder how to articles ...?
Editor of Street Rodder told me they do not do this anymore ...Why are they
there...as this is what got them started ...Rodders sharing info on projects
...How can I post issue I want on DIY sight as someone has all these back
issue  books

1. May  93  page 122  Cruise Control
2. July  93 ..p.195...Alternator Rebuild
3. Nov  93 ..Tranny Swap

also unknown issue ...84 Vette to 37 Chevy Disc Brakes

Can you help ..?

Many thanks

Bob

In a message dated 4/24/2010 10:20:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,