[Gmecm] early nintes park avanue with 3.1 suprecharged ?--atdallas salvag...

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Sun Jul 22 00:37:45 UTC 2012

Hello David ...will  a Turbo improve the MPG on the Dodge Truck  ..??

I have found a 51 Merc.. that has been put on a 1979 Olds 98 Chassis ..and
wondered what Chevy 350 engine would be the one as the Olds is not TPI
candidate  ...future project as a daily driver
Whatcha think ...?

Bob

In a message dated 4/7/2010 3:42:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,