[Gmecm] carburetor to tbi conversion problem

Armando Alberto Katime Meindl katime_123
Tue Jun 12 12:54:36 UTC 2012

I'm doing a carburetor to tbi conversion on a chevy 350, used to assemble the engine with a camshaft edl2102 with chambers performer rpm, the top end is roller with 1.5 radio, turning on the engine with the time set to 0 degrees, presents detonations by tbi, have increased to 12 degrees and now present in the exhaust blasts with the engine cold, what should I do to correct this problem?. For conversion to tbi, use the painless wiring, the 1227747 ecm and all original sensors gm, as recommended, all new. The prom is ASDU. Thank you.

Ing. Mec. Armando Katime.
INSEAKA - Barinas
Cel. 0414-5697501