[Gmecm] carb to tbi problem.

Armando Alberto Katime Meindl katime_123
Tue Jun 12 18:56:31 UTC 2012

I'm doing a carburetor to tbi conversion on a chevy 350, used to assemble the engine with a camshaft edl2102 with chambers performer rpm, the top end is roller with 1.5 radio, turning on the engine with the time set to 0 degrees, presents detonations by tbi, have increased to 12 degrees and now present in the exhaust blasts with the engine cold, what should I do to correct this problem?. For conversion to tbi, use the painless wiring, the 1227747 ecm and all original sensors gm, as recommended, all new. The prom is ASDU. Thank you.