[Gmecm] Ghost from the past

David Allen davida1
Fri Mar 2 00:32:50 UTC 2012

Bob, I've been around for quite a while. Not sure if I ever downloaded this but I will search my computer.
Thanks,
David

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Workman
  To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:55 PM
  Subject: [Gmecm] Ghost from the past

  Are there any pioneers from this list still watching?
  Looking for a file that was in active circulation about 10 years ago.

  The file is still listed in the incoming FTP directory but does not download.
  It is called Memcal.pdf it is 301.67 Kb and dataed 2005-02-07 ( so it was 7 years ago).

  I am hoping to find an oldtimer who can supply the missing file. It is rumored to be  a list of resistor variable for the netres chips in a GM ECU.

  Thanks
  Bob