[Gmecm] Ghost from the past

Bob Workman bob.workman
Fri Mar 2 01:26:36 UTC 2012

The forum post contains part of the information, the 'injection mode select' part often call v6 to v8 mod.
The file Brent sent is the actual file I was looking for.

Many thanks to Brent, this information is not critical but useful in increasing my understanding of this complex field.

TTFN
Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: brentmirchandani
  To: 'Bob Workman'
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Ghost from the past

  This what you need?

  Cheers,

  Brent

  From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Bob Workman
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:55 PM
  To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
  Subject: [Gmecm] Ghost from the past

  Are there any pioneers from this list still watching?

  Looking for a file that was in active circulation about 10 years ago.

  The file is still listed in the incoming FTP directory but does not download.

  It is called Memcal.pdf it is 301.67 Kb and dataed 2005-02-07 ( so it was 7 years ago).

  I am hoping to find an oldtimer who can supply the missing file. It is rumored to be  a list of resistor variable for the netres chips in a GM ECU.

  Thanks

  Bob