[Gmecm] GMECM Question related to fuel economy

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Thu May 17 21:26:09 UTC 2012

Hello Rick ..I read your email to Dunvagen..and i have   a 1933  Dodge
Truck ..very light weight   with a 69 Corvette  350 that has a an  Sig Erson
unknown  cam number.but will  idle @ 700 rpm and runs OK .,we just installed a
92 Camaro type TPI  Fuel  Inj. system  and it runs like a haint ...!!!
WOW  what a  nice drive now...!!!  cant believe the performance compared to
the Carter 4  bbl.

Do you think the Lean burn chio by Bob will increase the MPG   performance
..??

Thanks

Bob

In a message dated 3/2/2010 8:59:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,