[Gmecm] PCM-6 Turbo

Robert Saar robertisaar
Thu Nov 8 23:49:53 UTC 2012

this was all done for my conversion of A1 into nAst1 using a 16149396. won't work natively in a 7730/7727 due to them not having the extra SRAM that the 9396 has, but otherwise will. it's possible that the values could be moved around into the normal section of the RAM, but i didn't want to risk overwriting them with the stack.

--- On Thu, 11/8/12, Bill Hamilton <scoutii76 at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Bill Hamilton <scoutii76 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] PCM-6 Turbo
To: "gm ecm" <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 1:58 PM

Robert,
Thanks for the offer.
I assume you are working with TP5 with the XDF/ADX files.
What ECM/PCM code are you working with.
Can you email me the patch?
Bill
?

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:00:18 -0800
From: robertisaar at yahoo.com
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org

assuming nobody else has, i wouldn't mind sharing the patch i made for nAst1 to allow up to 3BAR support. you may have to do some digging to find where to apply the jump/return locations, but otherwise it's been bench-tested.
?
the way i have it setup now, it accounts for fuel via a 2d table with 10kPa increments to 300kPa as a BPW mulitplier. for spark, i just have a basic "retard vs kPa" table that runs from 100 to 300kPa.