[Gmecm] Request to trim replies

Brian Koontz brian
Wed Nov 14 03:44:44 UTC 2012

All--

I'm glad to see the list coming alive again, and even though I don't
have a dog in the hunt w/r/t the current topics, I enjoy reading about
the crazy stuff you all do.  (I might just be tempted to try one day!)

Can I get you all to be cognizant of the length of quoted threads in
your replies?  We have many on the list who have the list delivered
via digest, and sometimes on bandwidth-limited connections.  If just
the next person in the longer threads can clean up the reply to
include only a few lines of relevant content, that would be great.

  --Brian